Wednesday, March 21, 2018

DT: Spring Burlap Pannel

Hi Scrappers,

This is Veronica from www.vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com  sharing with you a burlap panel I made using the indian-blanket-cling-stamp and the wildflowers-cling-stamp-set sentiment


I used:



Indian Blanket stamp set, PWP 
the wildflowers-cling-stamp-set sentiment 
Burlap Panel, TH, Ranger 
Distress Crayons, TH, Ranger 
ModPodge 
Water Brush, TH, Ranger 
Stencil, Michael 
Gold Chalk Marker 
Archival ink, Ranger 

See my SnapGuide here, for steps by steps. In short, I stamped the Indian Blanket image using archival ink on tissue paper. I diluted some distress crayons with ModPodge instead of water and added to the burlap panel using a stencil for a colorful background. Then, I diluted some golden chalk also with ModPodge and added a faint border around the panel. When it was died, I added the stamped tissue paper to the panel using ModPodge and let it dry. Finally, colored the stamped image using the diluted crayons with ModPodge and a brush. To finish the look, I used a previously stamped specialty paper with the wildflowers sentiment and inked the edges of the fussy cut paper with golden chalk. I attached the sentiment to the panel using 3D zots.


Some closer looks:




I hope you enjoyed my burlap panel and visit my blog:  www.vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com.



1 comment:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...