Thursday, April 14, 2016

Sparkle Card

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today and I've got a sparkly card for you today.

I'm using the Single Dot Border stamp, repeatedly stamping it across my yellow card base.  After inking around the panel, I adhered it to pink cardstock then wrapped pink ribbon around the panel before adhering it to the black card.


I placed rhinestones in most of the dots, leaving room for the sentiment.  Sparkle is from the stamp set With Some Sparkle and I chose to use just the one word.


I hope you sparkle today.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...