Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Stamped Angel Tags


Hello PWP fans and Happy Wednesday! It's Amber here today to bring you two stamped tags I created with lots of fabulous stamp sets from the Paper Wings Productions Shop! Check out the close up photos below along with all of the details.


The first tag I have to share is the pink and black angel themed tag, I started by stamping the larger angel from the Angles Cling Stamp Set right in the middle of my tag at the bottom. After I had the angle stamped I used an old sticker sheet to add some stenciling to the tag base. After my stenciling was done I went back and stamped the text and the swirls to the background. I only added a little bit of the text and I kept the swirls toward the outside edges. 


Here's a closer look at the stamped angel with the stamped and stenciled background. I colored in the squares with Faber-Castell Stamper's Big Brush Pink Madder Pen to bring out some of the pink in the patterned paper. For the sentiment I went with one of the stickers from 7 Dots Studios Illumination collection that reads " lets dance in the rain" and attached it with some mini staples.


I wanted to continue the pink and black color scheme, so I used the same patterned paper and ink pad that I used for the first tag. I started by stamping the angel at the top right off to the side and then I added the star right below her hand. After I had those two images stamped I went ahead and added the clouds and text to the background. 


Here's a closer look at the stamped text, star, and clouds. I thought it would be fun to have the angel reaching out for the star. I was going for a reach for the stars kind of vibe to go along with my 7 Dots Studio "Dream be yourself take a chance" sentiment. I hope you enjoyed my two stamped tags today!  Thanks for visiting!

Tag 1 Supplies: Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants / Paper Wings Productions Stamps- Angels Cling Stamp Set, Vintage Melange, Text Cling Stamp Set / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Faber-Castell Stamper's Big Brush Pen- PINK MADDER / Sticker Sentiments- 7 Dots Studio Illumination Collection / American Crafts Mini Stapler / White String
Tag 2 Supplies:Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants / Paper Wings Productions Stamps- Angels Cling Stamp Set, Earth & Sky Cling Stamp Set, Text Cling Stamp Set, Hanging Stars Clear Stamp Set / CTMH Ink Pad Black / Sticker Sentiments- 7 Dots Studio Illumination Collection / American Crafts Mini Stapler / White String

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...