Friday, January 30, 2015

Stamped Washi Tape + Mini Album



Hey everyone, Katie here! This is my last post as part of the Paper Wings team. I'll definitely miss you guys, but hopefully I'll be able to guest post sometime in the future!

Today I wanted to share with you this mini album I made. I wanted to embellish it with some scalloped washi tape I had (by Hazel and Ruby) but I decided the tapes were a bit plain and so I grabbed my stamps and embellished them!

I used the Earth and Sky Melange stamp set with stazon inks.


I also use the Funky Lowercase alphabet as well!


Thanks for the wonderful opportunity to design for Paper Wings Productions!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous as always Katie! Have been inspired by all ur projects and will continue to follow ur creative journey! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...