Saturday, July 12, 2014

Scrapbook Saturday

Hello Paper Wings fans!  Erica back again with another post for you this week!  Today I want to share a layout for Scrapbook Saturday!


I pulled out a my July 2014 Nesting Components Kit along with a few other pieces from older kits and started my layout!  I used a piece of 12x12 cardstock from my stash that has a grid line pattern on it and began with some white acrylic pant in the center of my layout.  This all pretty much get completely covered up but that is ok.  Sometimes you just never know how things are going to end up! I then pulled out the papers I had left from the July kit and started to layer then up.  I am using a small Instagram photo of my daughter and I matted that on some pink paper from the kit and then added it to my stack of layers!  I temporarily adhered to my layout and made a few marks with my pencil so I knew where my layers were on the layout and then removed them and added some Art Textures stamping around the layout.  I have said this over and over but the Art Textures and Big Textures are must have stamp sets!  Next I added my layers back to my layout and then begin adding a few embellishments from my stash like the chipboard word bubble.  I added the Love This sentiment from the Detail Framer stamp set.  Here is a look at my completed layout!






Thanks so much for joining me for Scrapbook Saturday!  I hope you enjoyed my layout and that you will get some creative time in this weekend!  We always love to see what you have all been creating with the Paper Wings Productions products so please share with us on Facebook, Instagram and in our Flickr Gallery!  Enjoy the rest of your day and remember to let your creativity take flight.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout Erica! I don't do many layouts, but you're definitely inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur style Erica! All ur scrapbook pages Wow me! Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, love the way you layered behind your photo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous layout, Erica!! I love how you layered the 6" papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love all the fun layering with the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...